Saturday, July 27, 2013

Tiffany's Blue Box: Business Worksheet

This assignment is not really a paper. It's a six question worksheet! However there is a case you have to read, and the case is about Tiffany's jewelry store and it is about 13 pages. Also I can provide four worksheets that might help you answer those six questions easier. The four additional worksheets are not required, I can upload them only for additional help. I'm not really sure how many pages to I need because there's not a page requirement or a limit. I just need the six questions to be well written and answered in detail. So as long as that happens, it doesn't matter if it takes 2 pages or 10. Below is the worksheet that needs to be submitted. However I will not upload the case because I have to give out an email and password, and I'd rather not make that public to everybody. So I will email the username and password to whoever does this project.

Click Here To Get More On This Paper!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment