Friday, September 20, 2013

diabetic shoe store


Feasibility business study on the development of a diabetic shoe store
Project description
Use the example 3 chapter attachment to guide through the first 3 chapters. Do not write chapters 4 and 5, I just need 1-3 please. Formatting instructions will be included in attached files. I provided an example 3 chapter paper also included to use as a reference for reference but should not contain the same wording so is not plagiarized. Also example paper cannot be quoted in any way. Should be used for formatting to create a similar style of paper and cover similar issues in the development of a new business. Questions be problem related with a business mindset with the ability to be answered logically and be masters level writing. This paper is to be like I was creating the business from the ground up and provide as much detail as possible. Business can start off small and grow. I will later add data but paper needs to be described from the start to roughly a 2-3 year time frame and how it will grow financially, where the finances will come from, how to achieve the vendors shoes to sell, location choice, etc. The example paper I attached should give insight into the level of detail and professionalism that the professor would be looking for me to address in the paper. Please do not hesitate to call or email me if questions come up since I know the deadline is only 7 days away. Also just a reminder this is a graduate level thesis so the paper must have a problematic mindset and must build to answer these problems. My professor is a stickler about that. I had a previous paper created by your company and thought it was good but he said that the questions were not specific enough and would be too vague for a masters thesis. Please include table of contents and reference page also.

Click Here To Get  More On This Essay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment