Friday, September 20, 2013

Rhetoric Assignment #3

Description:
Directly from the instructor

Instructions: Work through pages 13-22 of your rhetoric handout. Do exercises 1 and 2 on page 15 and exercises 1 and 2 on page 22. I just noticed that on some copies of the handout, the pages near the end actually begin at the bottom of the previous page, due, I think, to something weird that Blackboard did with the document. Sorry 'bout that.


Instructions from me- This is English 300+ level assignment. It is very imperative that you read the assigned pages before answering the questions.View the previous attachment on Rhetoric Assignment Handout and read the handout thoroughly for clarity. Use the page numbers defaulted to the handout by the instructor. You might be missing some information if you use your own computer paged numbers.

Enthymemes and Syllogism- My instructor mentioned that the Syllogisms and Enthymemes on my previous Rhetorical assignement #2 were faulty. I was not graded on that paper. Please make it better this time. 

Click Here To Get  More On This Essay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment