Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Edgar Allan Poe's impact and contribution to literature


My research topic is Edgar Allan Poe's impact and contributions to Lietrature. However, I do think I should change the topic and spice it up. I would like to have titles for before few paragraphs. For example, I wanted to add a text(s) so I would like to have title before I start talking about Poe's text(s). I want to discuss about his detective poems. I was thinking to have three sections in the paper where I will talk about genre forming, author influence, and stylistics and hit a few pages on each. I was thinking about giving Poe's some of personal biography to start off with. I am looking for a MLA format work cited "annotated bibliography" followed by text(s), articles, and journals.

The text that I am looking for are Poe's detective tales 20th century, Poe's text horror by steven king and close reading of these text(s). An argument to talk about, his influence and impact on literature.


Click Here To Get More On This Paper!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment