Review the PharmaCARE/CompCARE scenario in Assignment 2 to complete this assignment.
Write a ten to twelve (10-12) page paper in which you:
1. Research three to five (3-5) ethical issues relating to marketing and advertising, intellectual
property, and regulation of product safety.
2. Argue for or against Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) marketing by drug companies.
3. Determine who regulates compounding pharmacies under the current regulatory scheme, what
the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) could / should have done in this scenario, and whether
the FDA should be granted more power over compounding pharmacies.
4. Decide whether PharmaCARE’s use of Colberian intellectual property would be ethical in
c. Virtue ethics
d. Ethics of care
e. Your own moral / ethical compass
5. Analyze the way PharmaCARE uses U.S. law to protect its own intellectual property while coopting intellectual property in Colberia.
6. Suggest at least three (3) ways the company could compensate the people and nation of Colberia
for the use of its intellectual property and the damage to its environment.
7. Compare PharmaCARE’s actions with those of at least one (1) real-world company whose
creativity in skirting legal technicalities led to ethical lapses and financial loss.
8. Determine the success PharmaCARE and WellCo shareholders would have in suits against the
9. Determine whether or not PharmaCARE lives up to its brand. Support the response.
10. Recommend at least three (3) changes PharmaCARE can make to be more ethical going
11. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia is not an acceptable reference and proprietary Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Click Here To Get More On This Paper!!!!