Tuesday, August 6, 2013

narratological analysis of a Japanese literary text


1) produce an original and rigorously argued narratological analysis one of these two books," Tanizaki Jun’ichiro’s Manji or “Mr. Bluemound” in The Gourmet Club". (If you want to do it with orther Japanese books you can let me know and I will decide if its ok to switch the book) I dont have the book so you may have to find it from library, you are tasked to
critically examine its key narrative
features and articulate the significance and implications of its narrative performance.
2) write this essay by using more simple/easy vocabularies and sentence structures since I want it to be similar to my writing skill. And please follow the rules and dont just summarize a book but actually do the analysis.Click Here To Get More On This Paper!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment