Friday, September 20, 2013

Innovation,,



This assignment is related to what you have done for me a few days ago. It is about Vehicle steering wheel with heart rate monitor technology. At this assignment I want you to write about the solution that you wrote about: All these points should be written regarding to the solution that you wrote about.
1- When will this technology will be there, I mean in the future.
2- I want you to write and explain how much do you think this and solution will cost, and how much will cost to manufacture it.
3- I want you to write about what is positive and negative about this solution.
4- I want you to write about S.W.O.T analysis (S= Strength), (W= Weakness), (O= Opportunities in future and business) and (T= Threats regarding to financial, competitors, regulations, environmental). At this points I do not want you to explain I want you to analyse each one of them in tow sentences. Each one of them should have at least three bullet points.
5- I want you to write about P.E.S.T analysis (P= Political regarding to government, rules, law), (E= Economic – , + positive and negative), (S= Social – , + positive and negative) and (T= Technological regarding to impact of this solution and impact on other technology). At this points I do not want you to explain I want you to analyse each one of them in tow sentences. Each one of them should have at least three bullet points.
6- Outline the steps needed to protect the intellectual property rights to your solution in New Zealand. At this point I want you to visit this website and write and get all the information and issues that will protect my solution in New Zealand. http://www.iponz.govt.nz/cms/patents
Please include and support this assignment by a lot of images, charts and diagrams.

Click Here To Get  More On This Essay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment