Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Essay

Essay

If you need to bring to the attention of the admissions committee any extenuating circumstances around your academic credentials, please upload a letter of explanation here.
I would like this essay to reflect why my gpa was so low . It was due tofamily circumstances , my father was bedridden for 6 months due to an accident affecting the use of his leg , my mom was diagnosed with keratoconus a rare eye disease , she was also diagnosed with a severe heart condition , not allwoing her to work . which made me the only source of income for about 2 years , after my fathers accident he was unable to work and had to work part time , our rent was not paid , which caused us to move in with family member . Please explain that I am now rejuvenated from these circumstances and I am guranting the New school of social reseacrh my hard work and dedication will be shown if accepted . I am willing to do whatever it takes to be aprt of this schools community i will even scarfice my job so i can dedicate all my time to pursue this goal . Please allow this essay to display my dedication and willingness to be aprt of this program
this program is very important to me beacause I want to help make aifference is the peoples lives .
The program I am applying for is the masters in mental healthcounseling with a specialization on substance abuse . …………….Click Here To Get More On This Paper!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment